Friday, November 30, 2012

LCD Polygon Watch

Today, I stumbled upon this little gem:


http://www.tokyoflash.com/en/watches/kisai/polygon/

This is a LCD Polygon watch that is made in Japan.

"Easy to Read at a Glance, When You Know How
  • The angled display shows the time much like a conventional clock. Take a look at the examples below.
  • Twelve polygons around the outside of the display show hours, in the same position as hours on a clock.
  • Six larger triangles inside act as the minute hand, pointing to 00, 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 minutes past the hour. Single minutes are displayed by a hexagonal digit in the centre of the display. Easy once you know how.
I am so unbelievably tempted to drop $130 to get this watch because:
 
1) I LOVE watches and this would be an excellent addition to my collection.
2) It's just so unique and interesting.
 
I will not be opposed to anyone buying this for me! Christmas is coming up after all...
 
Until next time,
Emily E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment